Happy New Year!!
Welcome to my 11 Resolutions of 2011!
1. Work out SIX times a week.
(Even if it's taking Dayton for a walk...)
2. Don't have more than two drinks in one day.
(Or I'll never fit back into my Prom Dress!!
You can see I have a ways to go...the dress I wore for Christmas is behind it)
3. NO fried food (not one single bite or french fry).
4. Don't miss a single W.W. meeting.
5. TRACK using W.W. food journal and daily exercise.
6. Have a clean sink before bed every night.
(I got this idea from my friend Marjorie over at One Mess at a Time)
7. Keep my clothes/laundry under control.
(I don't know about this one, as it is my WORST habit...
piles of dirty and clean clothes...
BUT...this new runner leads right to the dryer...
Maybe it'll help??)
8. NO popcorn or cheese and crackers from work. Bring healthy snacks.
9. Be on time with all bills...make a BUDGET.
10. Be a better blogger/blog-friend/fitness foodie.
(posted this to the Facebook page...Fitness Foodies)
11. Create and update my "motivation board."
(so far so good...got this glorious little tid bit from my dear friend, Saskia at
Join my Joy)
Join my Joy)
So...I have a LOT TO DO (and NOT do)
but in the mean time...
I must congratulate Karen, one of my closest and dearest friends,
on her engagement!! Dave asked her to be his wife on Christmas morning (FINALLY!!!) :)
No doubt THEY had the BEST New Year Ever :)
I'M SO EXCITED!!! :) :) :)