Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whitney's 1st Birthday

This Saturday, we celebrated Whitney Julianne's 1st Birthday.  She is my cousin, Stephanie's first born.  She most definitely enjoyed her princess cupcake and has the pink and purple frosting stains to prove it. :)
Here's the happy fam, Steph and W.J. with "Enemy" and Dayton and Livi enjoying their cake. :)
And here's Mom, with her telephoto lens, capturing all the right moments...<3
Today is Jordan's birthday and I am bringing Dayton AND Livi to her party.  Wish me luck!!!
So far, I've got the gift wrapped and Livi bathed and dressed...Now I just have to get myself ready, pick up Dayton, and THE CAKE!!! :) :) :) The Volvo is going into full-on Momma-mode today!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's a great picture of the birthday girl! You captured her smiling! :) She was concentrating so hard on the cake it was hard to get her to look at the camera, never mind smile! :) Happy 1st B-day, Whitney!
    You're such a FAB auntie! No luck needed. The kids had a wonderful time at the party!
    I'm wondering...Why does the "photographer" in the last pic look SO serious? She needs to lighten up! Dontyathink??:)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete