Thursday, June 3, 2010

We B-LIEVE



My Dad brought his three girls to the Red Sox last night. :)
When we got to our seats (after purchasing our first round of beers) we were aghast to see that our beloved Sox were down 3-0 in the top of the first inning!! (I wasn't THAT shocked since out pitcher was Dice-K and like I always say, "Daisuke Matsuzaka is like a box o' chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get.") ;)
Dad, always the beantown sports pessimist, acted like it was all over, but we sisters, we B-LIEVED!! And we were right!! The SOX won 6-4. It was awesome!!
So, far I'm 3-0 this year and on pace to attend one game a month. I hope to keep it up!!! :) :) :)





Tonight K and I are waiting for Game 1 of the NBA Finals to begin. It's the Celtics against the Lakers to extend their epic rivalry. All I can say is...BEAT L.A.!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you all had fun...D,Liv,and I did too! :) GO SOX! GO CELTICS!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete