Sunday, October 3, 2010

SoxGirls :)

K got Sox tickets for my sister, Beth and me for "Thanks, Mike Night" at the Red Sox!!
It was a tribute to my all-time favorite player, Mike Lowell, because he announced his retirement from the game at the end of this season... 
I'm really sad to see him go but it was one of the best, happiest days of my whole life!!
We got these awesome posters before the game :)
and took in the Fenway Park sights...
We got to sign a card for Mike!! I was SO EXCITED!!
And we got to pose with the 2004 and the 2007 World Series Trophies!! :)
And we got our faces painted!!
HAHAHA!! This is why I liked going with Beth, she's as crazy a fan as I am!!
Fenway Park...the happiest place on Earth :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you two SoxGirls had so much fun!
    I'm glad you took pics of your faces too, because when I saw Beth I thought she'd gotten hit in the cheek with a baseball. It looked like a bruise!
    GREAT PICS, Crystal!
    I heart Mike Lowell too! :)
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks like fun fun fun!!
    Hope your week is off to a wonderful start. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! How cool that you will get to say you were there for that day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I soooo love going to the Ball game...What fun!!! I never knew you were from the Boston area...I love it there...we visited last year! We saw the Soxs play the Yankees..that was a game!

    Monday hugs to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete