Monday, October 11, 2010

FALLing :)

On Saturday, K was not feeling well, and we missed out on our visit with Blake :(
but I will send the most amazing care packages to make up for it!! 
I was not going to let a beautiful Autumn day pass me by, however!!
Bethanie, Livi and I took a walk to the local orchard.
I took a few pics (including the one above) on my cell phone on our little adventure. :)
Liv with her "punkins"
We checked out the antiques and bought some apples and pumpkins.
I was very inspired by the colors of the season. :)
and infused that inspiration into that evenings dinner...
It was YUMMY!!!
Later that night we had a fire at my Mom and Dad's...
Beth's boyfriend, Jon came and it was really fun. :)  
They live in Chicopee now, so we don't all hang out as much as we used to, 
so I was so glad we got the chance. :)
A fire with family in the Fall...
it doesn't get much better than that. :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Your top picture looks like a museum piece. Wow!
    And that was from your phone?!

    Sorry you didn't see Blake but he knows how much you care, even without the care package.

    Great weekend with your family - love the sister picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day. Our leaves haven't quite turned yet:) Fall is the best though!

    ReplyDelete