Monday, August 8, 2011

SundayMundayFunday

Yesterday was my baby 2nd cousin, Violet May's baptism.
 Isn't she the cutest??
We all went to the service and then had some fun in the sun...
Vi's like "Grammy!! I want to swim!!"
She got to play in the water in her turtle with Grammy 
as her GreatMimi looked on. :)

I spent the day with Dayton today, as usual,
but I'll get back to that tomorrow...
We have to be sneaky, you know.
His mumma's birthday is tomorrow. :)

Tonight K and I had dinner at home...
 I was inspired by a recipe for Eggs Baked in Tomatoes with Crisp Prosciutto
(here's theirs...)
Here's our "coffee table for two" 
where we sat on the floor and watched the Sox game...
 <>
 It doesn't get much better than that...
especially because THEY WON!!
BTW they got a walk-off (Josh Reddick's first of his career)
against the Yankees last night!! :) :) :)
Babies, Family, Good food, K, 
the Sox, winning,
and BLOGGING!!
All of my favorite things. :)

2 comments:

  1. Blogging? You must of forgotten that one.

    By the way, your eggs baked in tomatoes look so much better then theirs!! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete