Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Birthday, Bri!!

Today, something miraculous happened...work was (painfully) slow during the day due to the holiday weekend, so they let me leave early!! I didn't have to work my night shift so I got to go to the birthday party of our friend, Brian. He and K have been best friends since the third grade. We hung out with his family and his super cute son, Deven.
K helped the kids fill up water balloons, we were all mesmerized by the bubble machine, and the birthday boy and his son posed for pics. What a fun afternoon!!
I say...LESS WORK! MORE FUN!
I can't wait for the Memorial Day Parade tomorrow and then a family cookout at mom and dad's with sisters and kiddos. :)





1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to have some fun! Deven looks like he's having a blast! Happy Birthday to Brian!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete