Friday, September 16, 2011

school daze

Dayton has started pre-school!! 
He is loving it! Though, he did tell me,
"We read a lot of books but not as many as at your house."
Bless my heart!! :)
Livi and I pick him up on Tuesdays...
(from Holden Christian Academy where my mom teaches...)


I'm loving the fall and all that is...
I'm going to the Red Sox game tonight with my sister,
and FOOTBALL is in full swing...
ya....that pretty much sums up how we feel about that... ;)

Now, if you don't mind...I will entertain you with a little Livi montage...










oh, and just checking in...
"Hello!" from NemoBlu :)

Here's hoping the Sox can win tonight....
Josh Beckett is pitching, coming off the D.L.
double fingers crossed!!! :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Dayton is in school. How fun for your mom and Dayton and reassuring.

    I just want to pinch those cute cheeks of Livi's!

    ReplyDelete