Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Playgroup Christmas Party :)


Today was Playgroup Christmas at my place. :)
A merry time was had by all...
 Bagel Bites for lunch and then our gift swap :)
Group picture...not going so well ;)
The girls eventually get it together-sorta...
An impromptu "jump on the bed in hats" session :) :) :)
In Granddad's cowboy hat... :)
 The veggie sticks were a big hit...especially when they became "boogie sticks."
It was a really fun party and I was happy to be the host. :)
When everyone left the place was TRASHED 
and there was, inexplicably, a load of laundry going. HaHaHa
One of the kids must have just started pushing buttons on the front-loader.
But that's what it's all about!! :) :) :)
Later I gave Livi a bath and put her in her Calvin Klein jammies 
(that I bought her at Marshall's for her birthday)
and we listened to my Christmas tree from my Mimi Grandma in 1984...
It spins and plays "Jingle Bells" like a music box.
The prefect ending to a perfect day of Christmas celebration. :)

2 comments:

  1. So adorable....sending you blessings of JOY and LOVE for a wonderful Christmas. xoxoxoxooxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little ones are too cute, Crystal.
    Wishing you the merriest of Christmases, my friend! xxxx And some snowy sprinkles for a sparkling Thursday too ^_^

    ReplyDelete