Monday, July 25, 2011

"Dayt the Great at Eight"

That's what I call my Mondays. :)
DooDooBird Dayton and I spend these days together...
today was a particularly fun one. 

We set out to do some shopping and errands,
as we often do.  But, today, I only had only one (pink) car seat in my car.
Hence Dayt's "I want my BROWN car seat" meltdown.
AUNTIE C. TO THE RESCUE!! :)
A few Dunkin Donuts napkins, and a little ingenuity...
a happy Dayton makes. :) :) :)
HaHaHa
We headed out and did some shopping.
I wanted to buy some organic ingredients to use with my farm fresh produce.
Dayt and I cooked a super yummy lunch
in my increasingly cute (although K would say "cluttered") kitchen...
We cooked up some zucchini and summer squash 
(after letting some fresh garlic sweat) in organic extra virgin olive oil...
Dayton is quite the chef...
~Lookin' good, Kiddo!!~
We added some fresh basil, salt and pepper...
and mixed it all together with organic rotini
 Delicious!!
AND we even packed some up for Mumma. :)
What a GOOF!!
And what an awesome "D the G at E!"
:) :) :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Noticed your title on another blog and had to stop over. -being a server on the weekends and all! :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've caught myself smiling every time I thought about you doing a makeover on Dayton's car seat! :) Great pics! {happy smiles}
    I could go for some of that yummy pasta and veggies right now!
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day...you are such a good Auntie! Happy weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete