Thursday, March 31, 2011

Visitors

Usually, when I haven't posted in a while, 
it's because my little life is in some sort of unusually boring drought...
not this time!!! 
I have been busy busy and spending time with some of my very favorites. :)
Uncle Brian, my mom's brother, came to visit from Sedona, Arizona. 
He is one of the most generous people I know...
He is an artist and photographer and gave me one of his cameras.
Ummm...YEAH! That's a Nikon D200!!
I gotta step my photography game up!! :) :) :)
He even spent two hours helping me to learn to use it. 
I have been messing around a bit, 
but I will be sure to start posting some pics when I "get good."
~Thanks so much, Uncle Bri!! Love ya!!~

On Sunday, one of my very besties came from Lowell for a visit...
The one and only ALANNA :) :) :)
We stayed up WAY too late 
catching up, goofing around, laughing, drinking (more than we should...)
especially since Dayt the Great was here bright and early Monday morning.
HAHAHAHA!!! I love me some Lana!! :) :) :)
Dayton trying to convince me, "Move all this stuff so I can fit in here!!" ;)

On Tuesday, we had a special visitor at PlayGroup
Johnna's adorable nephew, Luke. :)

Liv and I did a little shopping and a little crafting...
We puffpainted Livi a sparkly crown and a denim purse, 
and I bought little Violet this Easter outfit...
I'm going to girly it up with pink and purple swirls. :)
I'll let you know how it goes.
I couldn't resist it, 
I was inspired by the kiddos eggs...

Liv was so proud of her twinkle star purse...
The crown wasn't dry in time for a photoshoot...
but you know that's coming. :) :) :)

Tomorrow, the Red Sox will be visiting (please note post's common thread)
the Texas Rangers for their first game of the season. :)
Next Friday will be their home-opener against the Yanks.
Baseball makes me SO HAPPY! :) :) :)
GO SOX!!!

4 comments:

  1. Crystal,
    How nice of your Uncle to give you his camera! Plus, private lessons!
    That is every blogger’s dream! Well, at least it’s my dream. I would even consider it winning a really go contest…Winner!

    Yes, you have been busy and being creative. Just might have to “borrow” a few ideas of yours to do with the grand kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been a busy niece, auntie and friend and it looks like your visitors have enjoyed themselves too! :) I love Liv's accessories! Can't wait to see the photoshoot with your new Nikon camera!
    Love you.
    Mwuh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You enjoy your Nikon, sweet Crystal.

    Hope your week is off to a HaPPy start, sweet friend xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI my friend..what a blessing to have a new camera..that is on my list! Have fun with it...looks like you already did. xoxxo hugs

    ReplyDelete