Tuesday, February 22, 2011

tuesday with monkeys

It's quarter to 8:00,
do you know where your coffee is??
I sure do!! It's in the biggest mug I've got. :)
I'm on double monkey duty today and Dayton should be here any minute...
I have also taken friends advice and have fallen in love with 
ALMOND MILK.
40 cals a cup. :) 
I'll be pouring some over my Honey Nut Cheerios for a 3 pt. breakfast. :)

Yesterday...
I spent the day with goober...
and we went to lunch with Grammy and Biddy, Auntie Beth and "YaYa"
at the Trolley Stop
It's school vacation week...
and Dad wanted to take us there
'cause that's what Granddad always did. :)

Kenny's 30th birthday is on Friday.
His best friend, Blake, who has been serving in Afghanistan,
is home on leave. :)
He is coming to Kenny's (mini)party of Friday
and that's a better gift than anything I could ever buy him. :)
I can't wait to see him and give him a big huge hug!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea for school breaks! (I'm on one this week)
    Big week, with the birthday and "Goober" all week. By the way, cute nick-name for such a cutie.
    Does Kenny know that Blake will be present and his present? Yea, Blake is back for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy gal my friend...what fun to have a special friend home.

    Hugs for today...LOVE your mug! xoxox

    ReplyDelete