Friday, February 11, 2011

for the love of the game

Last night Baby Ray Ray
-Ray Allen-my favorite player on the Celtics
broke the record for most 3-pointers made
EVER
in the history of the NBA!!
This is him getting congrats from Reggie Miller, the former record holder.
I remember watching Reggie when I was a kid
when I was just starting to fall in love with basketball. :)
It's pretty sweet that I got to play some ball last night as well...
A few of us alumni scrimmaged the Varsity Lady Indians
It's always fun to play with my cousin, Steph
we grew up playing together.
(This pic is us on the way to a District softball game)
We still have the same never-fail routine...
 I PASS, SHE SHOOTS. :)

And..
I got to meet my cousin Mikey's new baby,
Violet May
Vi and Dayt... :) :) :)

On to tomorrow...Mini-Celtics and Caroline's birthday party.
FUN FUN FUN

1 comment: